Aggressive And Knowledgeable Criminal Defense
Anyone charged with a crime still has the right to strong legal defense. Whether it is a felony murder, a DUI or a marijuana possession charge, it is always smart to fight these charges by hiring a lawyer.
Attorneys Nancie Williams, and Martin Scheller have extensive experience working in the criminal justice system here in the Shenandoah Valley. We can ensure that, regardless of the outcome, you will receive fair legal treatment under the law.
Located in Front Royal and Winchester, we have lived and practiced in this area for many years. Both partners are known in the legal community for their work ethics and strong results for their clients. Nancie S. Williams worked in the Warren County Commonwealth Attorney’s Office spent 20 years as a prosecutor in the area before switching to defense. We offer a unique perspective and understanding of the law honed over the course of hundreds of cases.
We Have Experience Defending All Types Of Charges
We are criminal defense litigators who often go to court in the following areas:
- DUI/DWI-D: This is a common charge, but the penalties can be life changing and severe.
- Underage drinking and public intoxication: One mistake should not lead to years of punishment and affect educational opportunities.
- Drug charge: More and more people are wrestling with issues involving use.
- Felony: We handle all types of felony charges.
- Sex offender crime: It is crucial to start building your defense immediately because these charges can follow you for the rest of your life, regardless of whether you are guilty.
- Murder: This capital offense comes with the most severe penalties.
- Misdemeanor: Regardless of the charges, a criminal record can impact work and educational opportunities.
- Computer crime: These are often federal crimes and penalties include large fines and jail.
- White collar crime: Another federal crime, the penalties severe with large fines.
- Traffic offenses: It is best to try to reduce or dismiss current charges so that future charges are not as severe.
- Expungement: Sometimes charges can be removed from your record.
Protect Your Future Today
Whether you are facing charges for the first time or are a repeat offender, it is critical to contact an attorney who understands the criminal courts and how to effectively build a case for trial. Not only are fines, jail time and other penalties possible, these charges can affect your future job and education opportunities as well as professional associations. The right criminal defense attorneys can present your side of the story and successfully argue to have charges reduced or dismissed.